Since 1898, Cox has stayed true to the simple, but enduring values: Do what is right for our employees and customers and give back to the communities where we live and work. These simple principles are the cornerstone of our success. They have earned us the trust and respect of our colleagues, customers and communities.
At the Cox companies, we encourage employee creativity, inclusion and calculated risk taking. We're dedicated to customers' and audiences' needs. We seize new business opportunities when the time is right. And, we do what's right for our communities, through sponsorships, donations, and volunteer activities.
As our company grows, we continue to foster a culture that puts people first and upholds fundamental values such as honesty, integrity and accountability. Our Code of Conduct reinforces our pledge to always do the right thing. It ensures that our commitment to operating with the highest ethical standards will never change.
These are the values that guide us in every decision we make.
- Our employees are our most important resource. We encourage entrepreneurship and initiative. We recognize and reward achievement.
- We are committed to having a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We embrace and foster an environment that builds on the unique talents that come from a variety of people and perspectives.
- Our customers are our lifeblood. We're dedicated to building lasting relationships with them and meeting their needs with high-quality service beyond their expectations.
- We embrace new technology to give our customers the variety and quality of services they demand.
- We invest in new business opportunities with a mixture of caution and initiative, to enhance our growth.
- We believe it's good business to be good citizens of the communities we serve through volunteerism and financial support.
- We are committed to helping shape a better world through responsible company and individual actions.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity, click here.